Wednesday 19 June 2013

Shabby chic ideas for the home

 
Shabby chic bed side table.
 
 
Well I have well and truly caught the shabby chicing (is that a word?) bug!
 
I want to shabby chic everything!!
 I started small with the candlesticks and then went that had gone well I moved on to my first piece of furniture.
 
 
The bed side table was originally from Ikea but had seen better days. I had wanted to do something with it for a while and finally I got round to it.
 
 
 
 I gave it the same treatment as the candlesticks,  I'm not going to go through it all again so here is the link  http://craftybitchzoe.blogspot.co.uk/2013/06/shabby-chic-wooden-candle-sticks.html 
so you can see what I did.
I just wanted to share my pictures with you all and basically show off!
Enjoy.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment