Friday 24 February 2012

3D paper ball



3 D Paper Ball

 
I made these after seeing them on Pinterest and they are surprisingly easy to make.
The only thing that is a bit of a bind is cutting out the 12 shapes needed to make these lovely little balls.
I used two different paper types to do mine but they look equally as cool with one colour.
 I did make the first two with one colour but my 3 year son got hold and these and destroyed them along with my sole when I found them scattered across the living room floor the next morning!
 
Have a go the are really quite easy if not a bit fiddly but if you can get past that then you will end up with a very cheap and very pretty ornament.
 
 
This is the link to How about orange blog spot which is where I got the idea from.



This is the link to the pdf for the shapes 


Thank you Jessica Jones from How about orange blog spot.

http://jessicajonesdesign.com/downloads/paper_balls_sm.pdf




No comments:

Post a Comment