Friday 29 July 2011

Home made T-shirt

Home made T-shirts

Me and Dylan were out and about in town yesterday when I came across some fabric pens and thought Ohhh la la that's what we can do today!  So in a flash I'd purchase the pens and was on my way to find some plain white tees for some creative fun.
40 minutes later and we are at home ready to go fabric pens in hand.
I put the tees around the only thing I could find which was the marble chopping board this just helps to stretch the fabric out and makes it easier to draw on.
 but to be honest next time I will cut out  card  slightly bigger than the t-shirt and put around that.
 
Then it is just a case of letting your little one get creative.
 

When they have done iron the design to set it and voila there you have it a one off t-shirt my by your little persons own hands!
 

1 comment:

  1. This is a great idea to put all those kiddy drawings to good use! I never know what to do with the endless amounts of paintings, but never have the heart to throw them out! At least this will preserve his art and look funky too!

    ReplyDelete