Tuesday 28 February 2012

Hanging wooden heart decoration

Hanging heart decoration

My niece Lauren bought me a box full and I do mean a box full of all sort of different bits and bobs of craft stuff for Christmas . I have only used a few things out of it so far.
This however is one of the things that I have made, a wooden heart covered in pretty fabric.
 
 
Really easy as with most of the crafts I make, too impatient to wait.
Even if I do say so myself it looks pretty good!
All I used was a pre cut wooden heart courtesy of Laurens Christmas present, fabric, felt a small piece of ribbon and a little heart cut out of card stock which I wrote home sweet home on.


 
And that is pretty much it, see told you it was easy.

For those of you thinking well now I have to go out and buy the wooden heart which in these times of penny pinching and watching the purse strings is all good and well but an expense that can be done without. Well I can tell you that thick card from a fruit and veg box can be used and will be equally as good. Also if you don't have access to fabric, use pretty paper instead.
So go on have a go and let me know how you get on!













No comments:

Post a Comment